London Business School's angel investor network
Enterprise 100 has played an integral role in establishing the School as a centre of entrepreneurial excellence.
Launched in 1999, the club has evolved to become a fundamental part of the bridge between what's happening in the classroom, the School's successful entrepreneurs and the business community at large.
Set up to extend the School's association with the world's leading entrepreneurs, and operating within the School's Centre for Entrepreneurship and Innovation, the club already has over 90 members and always welcomes new applications.
Enterprise 100 meetings
Looking for Funding? Please submit details of your business here
To find out more about the club, why not come to a meeting?
Upcoming meeting dates:
- 23 January 2014 (Dinner)
- 13 March 2014 (Application deadline: 31 January)
- 15 May 2014 (Application deadline: 28 March)
- 3 July 2014 (Application deadline: 30 May)
- 2 October 2014 (Application deadline: 29 August)
- 4 December 2014 (Application deadline: 31 October)
For more information about meetings or membership, contact:
Enterprise 100 Ltd
London Business School
Tel: +44 (0)7949 032898
For more information, click here