Who we are
The Impact Consulting Club exists to grow our students' and clients' capacity to create positive, world-changing impact.
Each year, the club forms teams of MBA, EMBA, MiM, MiF, and Sloan students who complete high-impact strategy consulting projects for not-for-profits and non-governmental organisations across the world. Experienced consultants gain experience managing teams and developing client relationships, while aspiring consultants can acquire the consulting skill set and see what the job is all about.
- The club receives more than 150 applications per term (across 3 academic terms) for only 36 spots per term.
- Case teams are led by sponsored students from the major consulting firms.
- More than 6,000 hours are volunteered each year by students that are looking to make a contribution, build their consulting skills and learn about the social sector.
- Most of our members are interested in pursuing a career in strategy consulting.
- Past and upcoming clients include the United Nations, Kiva, and Ashoka.
Join us on Facebook to get the latest information: