Why choose us as business partners?
Impact Consulting has successfully supported numerous organizations worldwide to foster economic and social development.
BUSINESS MODEL AND FUNDING ACCESS STRATEGY
- Mapped understanding of businesses of mentees & access to finance needs
- Evaluated financing options in different mentee geographic areas
- Developed Business Model to structure partnership with financial providers
BRAND AWARENESS AND PARTNERS STRATEGY
- Developed plan to raise brand awareness of Pratham and general profile beyond Indian community
- Recommended social media profile positioning
- Mapped roadmap to engage with broader base of partners to support education and fight poverty in India
EXPANSION PLAN DEVELOPMENT AND ONLINE POSITIONING
- Analyzed impact on Business Plan by having a different revenue model
- Develop an expansion plan (including its enablers like new technologies)
- Recommended targeted actions to improve Online positioning (Both SEO and Social Media Profile)
SPONSORSHIP ACCESS STRATEGY AND COMPETITOR ANALYSIS
- Identified strategic funders interested in global HIV prevention (health-related firms and non-health-related firms) which the organization should target.
- Analyzed advantages/disadvantages of relationships with certain brands
- Produced estimates of expected rates to charge corporates for advertising
- Analyzed competitors, future and present and develop recommendations for positioning
CASH FLOW MODEL
- Developed a CF model for overall business including CF forecast for current existing sites, projections and impact for future sites
- Constructed a scenario analysis for expansion of sites
GROWTH PLAN DEVELOPMENT
Developed Growth plan containing:
- Coherent Expansion Strategy
- Growth Model
- Revenue Stream(s)
CAPITAL STRUCTURE AND BUSINESS PLAN
- Developed an investor plan based on existing material presenting the business and its growth plans
- Identified appropriate sources of capital and advise on a capital structure
Over two terms, we worked closely with FR and supported them on the following topics:
- Business Plan assessment for short and long term financing
- Governance Model design
- Blueprint of available Financing options
- Marketing and Communications Strategy
BUSINESS MODEL AND WEB-BASED PLATFORM ANALYSIS
- Developed a sustainable Business Model around a Web based platform
- Constructed a Model to test business model and financial projections
- Developed a brand awareness strategy
- Determined partnerships model with the UK Government (e.g. the Happiness Index) and recommendations to improve their brand profile in the UK.
- Developed a clear long-term strategy for Stichting Angels as a program strategy, including a blueprint and roadmap
- Analyzed and compared the feasibility of 5-6 revenue streams
- Identified the investment cost and likely success of each stream
Marketing - Special wheelchair manufacturer in South Africa: After a successful project conducted last year,Shonaquip asked Impact Consulting support to implement a strategic marketing campaign to raise awareness on disability around the world. This initiative will be presented at the World Economic
Business Plan - Ugandan entrepreneur Thomas Ssemakula has been offered a $10,000 grant by an Australian foundation to establish a demonstration farm. Impact consulting has been asked to help Thomas in developing the Business Plan
Investor relations/ Governance structure - Financial Republic has grown tremendously on their first year of operation and now are looking for external investor. Impact Consulting will help them to revise their business plan identify the right partnership model and governance structure for growth
1. Growth Strategy - FLDO is a Montessori day care centre in Egypt and one of Alfanar’s portfolio charities.Impact Consulting will help FLDO prioritise growth opportunities such as opening new centres, training existing centres and extending recycling facilities to define a 5 year plan
2. Planning & Strategy - Impact Consulting will help Alfanar define the next stage in their venture philanthropy vision with options such as extend to new countries or set-up a trust fund
Business Plan - Impact Consulting will help the UK Rare Disease Foundation develop a Business Plan that considers a sustainable model
Service Design - Design a microfinance knowledge service for the affiliates of the network by identifying needs of the microfinance community in Asia and considering current offer
2010 / 2011 (as Asperastra):
The STARS Foundation engaged Impact Consulting to help assess the need for non-financial support services in the NGO community. The first phase of the project confirmed the overwhelming demand for consulting, corporate partnership search and knowledge sharing services. The team developed the pilot program design, reporting capabilities and financial feasibility for STARS Foundation to deliver these services while working with multinational corporations and NGOs.
The London Ambulance Service asked Impact Consulting to help them conduct research with other organizations (including private companies, governments, etc) to understand what is the typical impact in performance once a new IT system to take all emergency calls and deploy ambulances in London is in place.
Impact Consulting helped the South Asian Microfinance Network (SAMN) assess the market attractiveness for investor services, targeting microfinance funders for South Asia, so that SAMN would generate stable revenues to fund its support activities for Micro Finance Institutions in the area and offer additional value to existing partners.
1.East Africa Sectors Analysis: The Gatsby Foundation engaged Impact Consulting to identify potential sectors to support in East Africa according to the potential for poverty alleviation and opportunity for changing markets to work for the poor.
2.East Africa Forestry Market Analysis: The Gatsby Foundation asked Impact Consulting to research the East African forestry market in order to decide how best to structure their programs in the sector. Based on the Impact Consulting team’s analysis, they decided to increase their engagement with international investors and to restructure their program to head off a potential future woodfuel shortage in the region. Gatsby hired a summer intern from the project team to help execute the change in direction.
The Young Foundation engaged Impact Consulting to help them understand the optimal business model that the Citizens’ University should aim for to achieve three goals of quality, sustainability and reach. The team helped the Young Foundation to develop options available to make the Citizen’s University financially sustainable and develop a detailed financial model for rollout of the Citizen’s University.
Impact Consulting supported the organization in growing its sales by evaluating opportunities across West Africa and, for selected countries, defining the appropriate market entry strategy.
Impact Consulting helped the British Red Cross to restructure their real estate portfolio, to allow them to achieve maximum value from their portfolio of buildings across the UK. The team developed the criteria to help the BRC to determine the optimal use for each building and to ensure that the BRC could generate value from underutilized properties.
Apple Green Holdings is a waste management solution company based in South Africa. Impact Consulting helped the senior team to evaluate their outsourcing agreements and financing of their fleet of trucks. We helped them to understand the benefits and costs of outsourcing versus in-sourcing this major cost, and to make a decision regarding the future financing options for their fleet. Our work allowed them to achieve a 20% saving on their fleet cost for the year.