|Options||Sales Start||Sales End||Availability||Price|
This event is open to specific members only. You need to Sign In
Join your Aussie and Kiwi mates on 31st January for a night of antipodean anarchy as we celebrate Australia and Waitangi Days - we’re bringing the best of the beach to the Nash!
Your ticket to this feral fiesta includes:
- Four-hours of drinks
- Traditional activities from down under:
- Surfing – practice your gnarly moves on our mechanical surfboard
- Croc wresting
- Goon of fortune
- Backyard cricket
- All the snacks – think snags, fairy bread, Vegemite sambos, Shapes, Tim Tams, and heaps of other delish things you’ve never heard of!
- Cracker playlist featuring local legends Kylie Minogue, Lorde, and John Farnham
- The Nutbush (…need we say more?)
When: Friday 31st January, 6 – 10 pm
Wear: Your bogan beach best - think boardies, cozzies, thongs/jandals, budgie smugglers – we’ll be cranking the heat to 32°C / 90°F!
P.S. the fun can’t end at 10 – we are also bringing you a banging afterparty at a surprise venue!
Dress Casual (jeans ok)
26 Sussex Pl, Marylebone, London, NW1 4SA, United Kingdom