Sat, 02 Sep 2017, 6:00 AM –
Wed, 13 Sep 2017, 11:00 AMAdd to Calendar
Registration is now closed (this event already took place).
- You will need to organise your International Flights ASAP, arriving in Antananarivo at latest by 6am the 3rdMarch.
The recommended flight is the the Air France flight leaving London the 2nd September at 6:20am and returning back to London the 13th September at 1.25am.
If you choose another flight, you might incur additional cost and complexity. In that case, please notify us asap
- Partner can join
- Costs are per person sharing – there might be a supplement for single rooms (depending on availability)
- Deposit is ~£600 per person to hold your space
- You will be asked to provide passport details for internal flight reservations during the week
- Deposits are non-refundable, but are transferrable
- Final payment will be due by 23rd June. Additional details will be sent later for those that are registered
- As we need to book the internal flight, all deposit/trek ticket transfer must go through us, in priority via the waiting list process
The Trek Info session presentation has been attached.
File Attachments: MadagascarTrekInfoSession-16thMay.pdf