Sat, 08 Apr 2017
9:00 AM – 5:00 PMAdd to Calendar
Registration is now closed (this event already took place).
Interested in a career as a buy-side analyst and eventually as a PM?
Interested in understanding and assessing the fundamental aspects of a business from a financial standpoint?
The IMC in conjunction with Denny Ellison (http://dennyellison.com/about-us/) bring you the “Skills of a Buy-Side Analyst” full day course on Saturday 8th April.
What will be covered:
1. Identifying key earnings drivers and build scenarios / sensitivities for various industries
2. Understanding the importance of operating and financial leverage
3. Go through practical examples: Review companies with different earnings profiles and sensitivities
4. The four key components of an investment thesis
5. Practical exercises in delivering well-constructed investment theses
Current LBS Students that are IMC Members: £30
Alumni / Non-Members: £60
Contact the organizers