|Options||Sales Start||Sales End||Availability||Price|
We bring you our beloved Mestizo Thursdays, this time at home!
Next Thursday 28th May 7pm (London Time), Mestizo's chef will teach us how to prepare:
- Paloma (a Mexican tequila-based cocktail),
- Tortilla soup (vegan options available!), and
- Enchiladas Verdes
Mestizo store (next to Mestizo in Camden) will be selling the Mexican ingredients you'll need (if you can't find them anywhere else) in single packs made especially for this event for the LBS community.
You can buy them here: https://www.mestizomarket.com/offer.html
(If you are interested, we recommend you to order until Monday 25th to ensure your order arrives on time by Thursday 28th)
We hope to see you there!
PD. We will be announcing an exciting Instagram contest soon to win AMAZING Mexican prizes!
Follow our Instagram account (@latamclublbs)!
1. Paloma Cocktail:
- Grapefruit Soda (FOR SALE ON MESTIZO WEBSITE)
- Fresh Grapefruit (not essential)
- Tequila (FOR SALE ON MESTIZO WEBSITE)
- Lime juice
- 3 Tomatoes
- 1 Garlic clove
- 1/4 onion
- 1/2 spoon of "epazote" (FOR SALE ON MESTIZO WEBSITE)
- 1/2 spoon of tomato paste (FOR SALE ON MESTIZO WEBSITE)
- 1/2 spoon of chicken soup (optional)
- 25g of "totopos" chips (FOR SALE ON MESTIZO WEBSITE)
- 800g Whole Green Tomatillo (FOR SALE ON MESTIZO WEBSITE)
- 1/2 Onion
- 2 Garlic cloves
- 8-10 Coriander branches
- 2 Green chillies
- 2 Chicken breasts
- 50g Cheese "queso fresco" or feta cheese
- 50ml Sour cream
- Corn Tortilla (FOR SALE ON MESTIZO WEBSITE)
- 1 spoon of chicken soup (optional) (FOR SALE ON MESTIZO WEBSITE)