Thu, 09 May 2019, 8:00 AM –
Sun, 12 May 2019, 8:00 PMAdd to Calendar
1 Rue de la Libération, 78350 Jouy-en-Josas, France
|Options||Sales Start||Sales End||Availability||Price|
This event is open to specific members only. You need to Sign In
Welcome to the MBA Olympics that is MBAT2019. Don’t miss your chance to participate, compete and have fun with 200 of your closest friends!
- Date: May 9 - 12, 2019
- Location: HEC Paris
- Price: £440 - includes shared accommodation, food, sports, non alcoholic drinks, parties, (excludes transportation to and from HEC, alcoholic drinks must be purchased). Payment must be made in full at the time of registration. Your ticket will be reserved for 15 minutes after you register to allow time to complete the questions and pay.
- Sign-up (EarlyBird): Feb 6th, 2019 at 12:00 pm. Early bird sale will last only upto 9th Feb 2019. Users are allowed to buy only one ticket. Partners are also welcome, but they will need to purchase their own tickets with their CampusGroups account. It is not possible to access the Tournament unless you have a ticket. No shadow trekking.
- Get engaged: This is a sporting event, so it is mandatory that you play at least one sport.
- Waiting List and Resale: There is a limited number of tickets, and once they are sold out, the MBAT committee will be managing a waiting list. Direct reselling of tickets will not be allowed, all resales will go through the official waitlist managed by the MBAT committee – you will not be allowed to attend the event if you have acquired your ticket through other channels. If you are no longer able to attend please inform us at email@example.com.
- Any other questions left? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Class attendance: Please consider your core and elective commitments and respective attendance requirements prior to purchasing a ticket as detailed in the info session (see attached list for potential conflicts).
- Transportation to HEC: Transportation to Paris and back is not included in this ticket price: You will have to manage it on your own.
- Accommodation: Included but TBD. Roommate selection will happen after tickets have been purchased and allocated.
- Sports registration: Rank 4 sports in order of preference and the team will try their best to allocate you according to your preferences. However this does not mean you’re guaranteed your top picks, nor does it mean you’re required to play 4 sports. It is only mandatory to play one sport, but you can play as many as scheduling permits.
- MBAT 2019 Sports include: Babyfoot, Badminton, Basketball, Beach volleyball, Billiards (8 Ball Pool), Chess, Cricket, Cross Country, Extreme Dodgeball, E-sport-FIFA 2018, Football, Fusion Dance, Golf, Petanque, Poker, Rock climbing, Rowing, 7s Rugby, Swimming, Table Tennis, Tennis, Touch Rugby, Track, & Ultimate Frisbee
- Team Sports: Selections for team sports will be done by the willing Clubs.
- Fusion Dance and Battle of the Bands: This year the MBATs changed battle of the bands and fusion dance from being call a "sport" to an "activity". This mean that the individuals doing those two activities have to also play another sport. Hence these two are not included as part of the list of sports. We will send out a circular regarding these events soon.
- VISA: We will help you with the visa process as best as we can. But this does not gurantee a visa. Tickets will not be refunded in case your visa gets rejected.