The China Business Forum aims to serve as a bridge that brings together diversified and in-depth perspectives on the inter-connectivity of business landscapes in Europe and China. Distinguished business leaders, government officials, and renowned scholars from both sides to speak and to inspire under the grand theme - “Vitalizing Business Landscape: Connecting the Eurasia Continent”.
• Session 1: The challenges and opportunities for UK-China business amid geopolitical uncertainties and business landscape reshaping
• Session 2: Capital: Fuelling the growth or ‘Fabricating’ the growth
• Session 3: Chinese Entertainment Industry: The Rise of a New ‘Hollywood’
• Session 4: Innovation: Chinese model vs. European model
• Session 5: Global Branding: Connecting the Dots
• Session 6: Closing Speech: Navigating Global Challenges: The Eastern Wisdom
• More than 300+ professional attendees
• Exclusive networking opportunities
• Recruitment opportunities
• High-end lunch and afternoon tea in Landmark Hotel included in the ticket price
Explore more at our website!
Landmark Hotel Marylebone
222 Marylebone Road,, London NW1 6JQ, United Kingdom