Registration is now closed (this event already took place).
Guyana, a small country in South America, has recently discovered over 6 billion barrels of oil off the coast of Guyana, which will make it the richest country per capita of the hemisphere and possibly the world.
For starters, the World Bank has reported that the country’s annual gross domestic product growth rate is expected to rise from 4.6 percent this year to 34 percent in 2020 and to over 300 by 2025.
We will host a panel of industry experts and government officials to illustrate exactly what this discovery will bring to the country and how it came about.
The panel will include :
· High Commissioner of Guyana to the UK, His Excellency Frederick Hamley Case
· Head of the Department of Energy, Ministry of the President of Guyana, Dr. Mark Byone (via Skype)
· Total Country Manager, Olivier Wattez
· Petro-Legal Managing Director, Sally Gibson
· ABIS Energy CEO, Francis Kiernan
· Exxon Representative (TBD)
We will have a cocktail and networking session after the event.
Hope to see you all there.
The location of the event will be at Cass Bussines School Auditorium that fits 200 people.
Dress Business Formal
Food Provided (Cocktails at networking post event)
Cass Business School, Auditorium (106 Bunhill Row, London EC1Y 8TZ)