Start-up Storytelling: an evening with WASO, Japanese Food Delivery Service & Tasting Event (with charge)
Registration is now closed (this event already took place).
1. A conversation with the Founder about his entrepreneurship journey including his $0.5 million seed round and challenges he has faced and
2. An opportunity to taste WASO’s food (at a charge).
1. Presentation from Founder & CEO Toshihiro Yoshimura
After being an investment banking analyst at J.P. Morgan in Tokyo, Toshi founded WASO in London, an online Japanese food brand with its own delivery function. He created a unique "no minimum order” "no delivery fee" business model. WASO aims to become a holding company of cloud food brands (WASO has 2 brands already) with automation and personalization.
This is a must attend event for anyone interested in Entrepreneurship, Food Tech, Japanese culture, and of course FOOD!!!!
WASO advert : https://www.waso.tokyo/our_story
2. Food Tasting Event (all products charged at £7.50)
• The following 4 food boxes will be available for purchase at the start of the session (first-come-first-served basis). As there will be a limited amount prepared, if you are already determined to try a specific menu, please pre-order through below google survey.
• The payment will be made in the room when you receive the food box.
The Sammy Ofer Centre
117 Marylebone Road, London, NW1 5PT