Registration is now closed (this event already took place).
“Is adidas the best sports brand?”
presented by André Maestrini, General Manager adidas sports BUs
André will discuss the following issues and will be available for a Q&A session after his presentation:
1. adidas heritage - managing two global brands: adidas Performance and adidas Originals.
2. adidas Strategic Plan 2020: speed, cities and open source.
3. Distribution strategy - online and offline.
4. Geographic market management - the example of Latin America.
5. How to build a winning team.
André Maestrini is currently in charge at global level of all the Sport Performance businesses within adidas including football, basketball, running and training. He directly reports to the executive board. André joined the adidas Group in 2006. Before his current position, he was General Manager for France, then Senior Vice President of Latin America and finally Global General Manager of the Running Business Unit. André started his career at Kraft Jacob Suchard where he worked during 4 years in sales and marketing positions. He then worked 5 years at Danone in different marketing roles and 11 years at the Coca-Cola Company in key marketing leadership roles.
26 Sussex Place, Marylebone, London, NW1 4SA, United Kingdom