LBS PE/VC Club and Asante Capital Present: Breaking into Private Equity, Alumni Speaker Panel
Registration is now closed (this event already took place).
We have the following LBS alumni private equity practitioners participating on our panel, all at various stages of their careers:
• Asante Capital: Charlotte Salasky (MBA 2014), Moderator
• Hg Capital: David Sun (MBA 2015)
• Tenzing Private Equity: John Messer (MBA 2015)
• Platina Partners: Julia Gubar (MiF 2013)
The evening's discussion will be relevant to the following key topics:
• The current state of PE and its implication on investments and capital raising
• How to break into the industry and the right skill sets
• The panel members' respective professional journeys
• The future of PE and its implications for current students
The event will conclude with a networking event with drinks and nibbles.
Space is limited and seats will be provided to registered attendants on a first come, first serve basis.
Please plan to arrive 15 minutes early on the day of the event.
Asante Capital Group is a leading independent private equity placement and advisory group focused on partnering with best-of-breed fund managers in both developed and emerging markets. We provide bespoke advisory and capital raising solutions for clients raising alternative investment funds around the world. www.asantecapital.com
LT1 followed by Marquee
26 Sussex Pl, Marylebone, London, NW1 4SA, United Kingdom