|Options||Sales Start||Sales End||Availability||Price|
Every couple of weeks on a Thursday evening, all of LBS congregates in the Nash to enjoy SUNDOWNERS: an evening of beverages, food, and stellar conversation. Each Sundowners is brought to you by your Student Association in partnership with one of our student clubs or organisations.
And did we mention... because we love you so much, it's free of charge!
No Prodigy Finance loan required.
No need to sign up, but you MUST have your LBS ID to enter! No exceptions. Admission is based on a first come, first served basis regardless of wheter or not you regustered on Campus Groups.
Can I bring guests?
Partners are welcome, but they must bring their LBS Partner Card to enter - no exceptions! Unfortunately, we cannot welcome other guests.
Children are not allowed to attend
Who are these amazing people serving me and making Sundowners possible?
The Sundowners crew members are all LBS students who have volunteered their time to make Sundowners possible. They appreciate hugs and high fives. Make sure to ask them how they got their nicknames!
Sundowners is a LBS community event b with rulez to abide by:
1. You must have your LBS IDs
2. Alcohol must stay within Nash/Front Lawn. Take it further, and it will be taken from you.
3. Smoking is not allowed, except on the Front Lawn, not near our beautiful buildings. Please dispose of your butts.
4. Recycle your cups.
5. Please leave when asked- we risk losing our license if we don't end on time.
6. Do not cut the line or attempt to sneak in.
7. Respect other students, staff and the Crew- they are volunteers after all!
8. Have a blast!
The Nash Lounge
26 Sussex Pl, Marylebone, London, NW1 4SA, United Kingdom