|Options||Sales Start||Sales End||Availability||Price|
This event is open to specific members only. You need to Sign In
Where? At our esteemed Val-Thorens ski resort in France.
When? Leaving on Sunday 8th December and returning Saturday 14th December.
How and how much? Tickets will go on sale on Thursday 17th October. Tickets this year are priced at £715.
What does your ticket price include?
- Accommodation on the slopes in Val Thorens from Sunday 8th December to Saturday 14th December, in six-share apartments
- Lift tickets for five days for the Trois Vallees Region. Access to more than 600km of runs!
- Return coach transportation to and from Geneva Airport and Val Thorens. Sunday 8th December and Saturday 14th December. If you decide to arrive or leave on a different day these costs will not be covered.
- Access to LOTS of après-ski parties and other activities for the duration of the trek. These include some evening meals and booze.
- SENSATIONAL swag for our activities. Gnarly ain’t it?
What is not included in your ticket price?
Flights. Flights should be booked to and from Geneva Airport from the airport of your convenience.
Outbound: In order to meet the transfer to Val Thorens, you must book your flight to arrive in Geneva by 4pm Sunday 8th December.
Return: Coaches will leave Val Thorens at 10:00am Saturday 14th December, therefore return flights should not be booked before 2:00pm. Remember transfer time to and from the resort is approx. three hours, depending on traffic and snow.
DISCLAIMER: We highly advise you do not book your flights before obtaining a snow trek ticket. The Snow Club will not be liable to reimburse any flights issues.
Gear Rentals. We are currently negotiating with local suppliers for gear rental (i.e. snowboard/skis, boots, poles, helmet) and will provide further details shortly.
Ski Lessons. We are currently negotiating with local suppliers for lessons and will provide further details shortly.
Insurance. Personal, gear, and hotel insurance are not covered. All damages to gear, hotel property, and other venues are your responsibility. You must arrange travel insurance, including snowsports, before you travel.
Meals. Breakfast and lunch are not included. All the apartments are self-catering, but some evening meals are included as après-ski activities. A more detailed schedule of activities will be shared in a future email.
Beverage and food consumption additional to the ones defined for each après-ski activity. A more detailed schedule of all the activities will be shared in a future email.
Ski clothes. Although we will provide certain props and there will be helmets available for rental, don’t forget to bring your own complete ski attire. We will share a packing checklist in a future email so you won’t forget anything.
P.S. Try not to fail Micro...
More details will follow in a future email.
Piste & Love
Snow Club Exco