Spain Business Day 2013
Registration is now closed (this event already took place).
Spain welcomes business. Business boosts Spain.
SPAIN BUSINESS DAY 2013
Wednesday 26th June 2013 (4.30pm-8pm)
LONDON BUSINESS SCHOOL
The London Business School Spanish Club is pleased to announce the first Spain Business Day. We invite you to join us on Wednesday, 26th June 2013 at the London Business School campus.
The Spain Business Day intends to strengthen the image of Spain and the Spanish resources among the international business and investment community based in the UK. This flagship event is a unique opportunity to discuss the realities of doing business in or with Spain and network with outstanding speakers and attendees whilst enjoying delicious Spanish food and drinks.
The Spain Business Day will comprise:
- Keynote address by Mr Carlos Espinosa de los Monteros, High Commissioner of the Government of Spain for the “Marca España”.
- Panel discussion including Mr Carlos Espinosa, Mr Fernando Casado (CEO of the Business Council for Competitiveness) and Mr José Martín Cabiedes (Angel Investor, Managing Partner at Cabiedes & Partners).
- Networking buffet serving Spanish foods and drinks (see menu enclosed) to enjoy the discussion with all attendees (including LBS members and senior professionals from the business and financial community of London).
For further information on the Spain Business Day or the LBS Spanish Club, please contact:
Santiago Bordiú (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Borja Breña Lajas (email@example.com)
Hazem Hayani (firstname.lastname@example.org)
London Business School offers a rich portfolio of world-class masters and non-masters programmes to suit students and executives at every stage of their careers. For further information please visit www.london.edu.
The Spain Business Day is supported by the Spanish Chamber of Commerce in Great Britain (www.spanishchamber.co.uk) and Hispania London (www.hispanialondon.com).
Agenda of the event
• 16:30-17:00 Registration
• 17:00-17:05 Welcome words by Sir Andrew Likierman (Dean, London Business School)
• 17:05-17:10 Introduction to the event by Mr. Federico Trillo (Ambassador of Spain to the United Kingdom)
• 17:10-17:40 Keynote address by Mr. Carlos Espinosa de los Monteros (High Commissioner of the Government of Spain for the “Brand Spain”)
• 17:40-18:45 Panel discussion on ‘Spain welcomes business. Business boosts Spain’, featuring Mr Carlos Espinosa, Mr Fernando Casado (CEO of the Business Council for Competitiveness), and Mr. José Martín Cabiedes (Angel Investor, Managing Partner at Cabiedes& Partners), and moderated by Michael Hay (Professor of Management Practice in Strategic and International Management and Entrepreneurship of London Business School)
• 20:00-22:00 Networking buffet offered by Hispania London restaurant (see menu enclosed).
Contact the organizer
Excmo. Sr. D. Carlos Espinosa de los Monteros
Government of Spain
High Commissioner for Brand Spain
Excmo. Sr. D. Federico Trillo-Figueroa
Government of Spain
Ambassador of Spain to the UK
Business Council for Competitiveness
José Martín Cabiedes
Cabiedes & Partners